Quote of the Day: “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” ― Aristotle
Many Chronic Kidney Disease Patients (CKD) who receive or may at any point in time need to receive hemodialysis through a fistula, must protect the veins in their arm. If your arm is stuck with a needle incorrectly or a blood pressure cuff is applied then you may damage your veins and make it difficult to create and near impossible to maintain a fistula.
- KidneyBuzz.com Official Webpage dedicated to sharing your personal story, engaging potential donors, and directing them to learn more about getting tested to see if they can be a match for you!
- Facebook Page established and managed by KidneyBuzz.com Social Media Team to build your tailored audience and help increase quality traffic to your personal Kidney Donor Webpage.
- Weekly or bi-weekly updates on the progress of your campaign with insights to help improve potential outcomes.
- Take advantage of KidneyBuzz.com's 1.5 million viewership a year.
- FREE Guide to help handle objections and concerns about altruistic Living Kidney Donation.
- FREE guide to engage potential altruistic donors offline.
Disclaimer: KidneyBuzz is not operated by medical professionals and does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. We do our best to keep you informed of what's happening with the Kidney Disease Community. Read more.
We accept all major Credit / Debit Cards through our Secure payments powered by Stripe.