KidneyBuzz.com regularly offers up to date rankings of the most active Kidney Transplant Centers because it gives patients critical insights to which Kidney Transplant Centers are offering the most Kidney Transplants. Top active Kidney Transplant Centers are institutions who have offered the most kidneys to the most number of patients. If you saw the last KidneyBuzz.com ranking (click here) you will likely note a few familiar centers as well as see some notable names missing. Check out the rankings below of the most active Kidney Transplant Centers in the United States.
1. University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) - 354
2. Jackson Memorial Hospital - 353
3. University of California, Davis Medical Center - 306
4. Ronald Reagan University of California, Los Angeles Medical Center - 304
5. Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital, Texas - 290
6. University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics - 280
7. Mayo Clinic Hospital, Arizona - 269
8. The Johns Hopkins Hospital - 259
9. University of Maryland Medical System - 252
10. Saint Barnabas Medical Center, New Jersey - 247
11. Barnes-Jewish Hospital - 239
12. Emory University Hospital (major proponent for using Social Media to connect with selfless Living Kidney Donors) - 233
13. NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center - 232
14. The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center - 225
15. University of Alabama Hospitals - 224
Complete the below form for the full list of 50 Transplant Centers.
The rankings are listed as reported by Nephrology News & Issues magazine which are a compilation of data released by the Organ Procurement and Transplant Network, a private, not-for-profit entity with an expertise in organ procurement and transplantation. Did your Kidney Transplant Center make the top 50 List? If not, would you consider being listed at any of the Transplant Centers ranked above?
Share your response with the over 28,700 Friends who have Liked KidneyBuzz.com on Facebook (click here). While you are there, also Like the KidneyBuzz.com Facebook Fan Page. Moreover, join the over 115,000 monthly visitors at KidneyBuzz.com for your Number One (#1) source of Daily News, Information, Impact Meals, Inspirational Quotes, and tailored Products and Services which teach Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, Diabetes and High Blood Pressure patients how to better manage and improve their lives.