How you actually feel may not be up to you as a Chronic Kidney Disease Patient, but how you react to how you may be feeling is your choice. Laughter can relieve some of the stress and heavy-heartedness that sometimes come with this condition. Here are a few jokes to help lighten the moment.
- How did the dialysis patient call the race between the lettuce and the tomato? The lettuce was "a head" and the tomato was trying to "ketchup".
- I am afraid of two things: the police and my dialysis nurse. Both of them can hurt me and make it look like it was an my fault.
- My Nephrologist suggested that I need plastic surgery so I went home and cut up my credit card.
- A dialysis patient sent a note to the clinic manager and it said "Treat me like a joke and I would quit so fast it isn't funny."
- What part of your body is the most musical? Your nose. Why? Because you can pick it and blow it.
Recommended Reading: Chronic Kidney Disease Patients can Prevent Burnout and Regain Peak Performance
Hopefully you had a chance to laugh and relax for a few moments. Although there are many things in your life that require your serious attention, you can still buy out a moment or two for a laugh, if only for the sake of your mental health.
Like Us on Facebook for more Daily News and Information about life with CKD: