Claim Your Book Now
Dialysis Patients' Rights Book
What’s The Dialysis Patients' Rights Book?
It's small (the little book that can)
Easy to read and follow
No complicated jargon
Filled with important information that can be put to use immediately to get results
It empowers you so you could represent yourself
The book is loaded with examples to help improve outcomes
These inside secrets are not generally known to the patients and this little book is filled with them.
What is a good dialysis treatment worth to you?
This easy-to-read guide can be read from cover-to-cover in one sitting and referred back to for your entire time on dialysis (until you get a kidney transplant or a kidney breakthrough!). You will learn:
* The precise steps to take to correct any issue at dialysis, kidney transplant center or your healthcare team while remaining anonymous and avoiding retribution or reprisal.
* How to ensure positive actions to concerns.
* How to evaluate and follow up on issues while remaining anonymous.
* How to determine where to find the best avenues to address concerns.
* What actions to take to ensure that you are appreciated and respected at your dialysis center.
* What the perfect first actions for you to take to address your problems and actions that you should never take.
* Why contacting certain agencies may provide you with the greatest gain.
* How to effectively use online outreach.
* How to know what areas you should look at to ensure are running well for your dialysis care and even how to get the treatment that you deserve.
* You also get an inside look at the exact examples from real patients who have contacted KidneyBuzz.com and how they had their issues resolved.
* This is not a book that JUST lists your rights or giving you insights from an ivory tower/theory or a book that is what a professional would do if he/she were in your shoes.
* It is an on the ground guide that highlights clear ways about how to apply, address, and promptly correct any issues you have at dialysis and improve your overall treatment and outcomes for you or your loved one.
* And explode your results on dialysis by helping to minimize stress and frustration and improving empowerment
KIDNEYBUZZ.COM'S MUCH ANTICIPATED DIALYSIS PATIENTS’ RIGHTS BOOK IS HERE!
KidneyBuzz.com covers the mistakes made that have caused patients to be blacklisted, removed from their dialysis centers, and worse, the real-life experiences of patients who have had poor outcomes with dialysis as a result of errors, politics or avoidable problems, and direct easy-to-implement ways to move forward successfully and reduce pain, fear, feeling so drained and more as a result of dialysis.
KidneyBuzz.com shows you EXACTLY what you need to do to help build huge success as a dialysis patient and maintain results. We outline the perfect solutions for you in this easy-to-read guide that you'll likely want to read from cover-to-cover in one sitting again and again.
What kind of action should you take to remain anonymous and correct any and all issues you have at dialysis?
How can you do it and what are the obstacles?
What exactly is so good about correcting the issues that you are experiencing at dialysis?
See What Other are Saying About the Book....
Testimonials About KidneyBuzz.com:
"I found a lot of helpful INFO on here love it! Great things to know entering this world....." -- Mike OG Tamale King
"Truly amazing, can't wait! Thank you , JESUS! Thank you for this great organization that keeps us informed and offers hope, GOD bless everyone at KidneyBuzz, YOU ARE THE BEST! Of all the emails I receive yours is very valuable!" -- Joseph Cannestra
"Just happened to stumble across this web site. Very informative. So happy to have found this and its a wealth of info." -- Julene Brown
"Hi, I just discovered this blog and LOVE it. I'm a social worker at a dialysis clinic...Keep up the good work." -- Kay Dunlap (Dialysis Social Worker)
"It's really nice to know I am not alone with CKD and that others have the same issues I do. I thought I was making myself sick. In the last week I have learned more from all the articles than a year with my doctors and nurses. Thank you for the wealth of knowledge you are providing." -- JHil EnFuego
"Hello I just wanted to let you know I work in a dialysis clinic and over half of our clinic reads this page, we enjoy everything you put on and love to have new information. My patients are a very grateful" -- Erica Ashley Jenkins (Dialysis Patient Care Technician Testimonial)
KidneyBuzz.com | Office Phone: 949.715.8788 | 21520 Yorba Linda Blv Yorba Linda CA 92887