Lo mein noodles
Boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
Carrots, diagonally sliced
Celery, diagonally sliced
Raw mushrooms, sliced
Reduced-sodium soy sauce
* - Quantity depends on your individual diet.
1. Cook lo mein noodles according to package omitting salt.
2. Drain and set aside.
3. Thinly slice chicken breasts.
4. Heat olive oil in a wok or big, deep skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Add chicken and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
6. Add onions, carrots and celery. Stir-fry gently until vegetables are cooked but still crunchy, about 4 to 5 minutes.
7. Add mushrooms and noodles, and stir constantly until hot.
8. Add soy sauce, stir and serve.
Source: DaVita Inc.