Fat 3.5 g
Cholesterol 10 mg
Sodium 150 mg
Carbohydrates 5 g
Fiber 0 g
Protein 4 g
Calcium 5 mg
Potassium 90 mg
Phosphorus 50 mg
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
1/4 teaspoon salt, plus additional for seasoning
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus additional for seasoning
1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
3 tablespoons olive oil
4 (6 to 8-ounce) mahi mahi fillets
1. Combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and basil in a medium saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring until the butter melts.
2. Cover and keep warm over low heat.
3. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
4. Season the fish with salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Cook the fish for 3 minutes; then turn and cook until just opaque, about 3 to 4 minutes more.
6. Transfer the fillets to individual plates.
7. Spoon the warm basil butter over the fish and serve.