NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Onion (Slice like you would for onion rings)
1. Peel and slice your cucumber, slice your tomato, and slice your onion. I like to slice, then quarter the onion because its easier to eat.
2. In a bowl, combine dill and salt.
3. Add sour cream or yogurt and lemon juice to taste. Mix well.
4. Add onion, cucumber, and tomato to the mixture and stir until the veggies are coated with the dressing.
* - Quantity depends on your individual diet.
KidneyBuzz.com will continue to provide you with informative articles and healthy recipes that are appropriate for both the renal and diabetic diet daily.
Source: Skinny Mom