Protein 26 g
Carbohydrates 4 g
Fat 17 g
Cholesterol 151 mg
Sodium 134 mg
Potassium 400 mg
Phosphorus 359 mg
Calcium 42 mg
Fiber 0.1 g
White fish fillets
Unseasoned rice vinegar
Reduced-sodium soy sauce
All-purpose white flour
1. Combine vinegar with soy sauce in a small bowl.
2. Set aside until ready to serve fish.
3. Rinse fish and pat dry with a paper towel.
4. Cut each fish fillet into 1-1/2" pieces.
5. Place flour and pepper in a zip-top bag.
6. Add fish, seal and shake to coat.
7. In a small bowl, beat eggs lightly.
8. Heat sesame oil in a large skillet.
9. Dip each piece of flour-coated fish into beaten eggs to coat.
10. Place in hot oil and fry until golden brown, turning once.
11. Divide into 4 portions and serve hot.
12. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon vinegar-soy sauce mixture on each portion.
* - Quantity depends on your individual diet.
Source: DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc.