Products And Services Tailored For You!
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Extra Lean Ground Turkey
Reduced-fat Crumbled Feta Cheese
Frozen Spinach (Thawed and squeezed dry)
1. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until completely combined.
2. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before forming into patties.
3. With clean hands, divide meat into 4 equal portions (about 6 oz each). Form burgers into ¾-inch thick patties.
4. Place patties on a hot grill coated with cooking spray or in a large skillet covered with cooking spray. Cook turkey burgers for about 3-4 minutes per side until burgers are fully cooked.
5. Top with your favorite fixings and enjoy!
* - Quantity depends on your individual diet.
Source: Skinny Mom