NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Chicken Thighs (Bone in and skin on)
1. Mix the paprika and onion powde together in a small bowl.
2. Season the chicken thighs generously with the mixture.
3. Place the thighs on a parchment lined (optional but helps with clean up) baking sheet. Roast at 400 degrees (F) for about 40 minutes.
4. Remove the chicken from the pan and pour the juices into a small bowl. Whisk in the sour cream until smooth.
Serve the gravy warm alongside the chicken.
* - Quantity depends on your individual diet.
Source: I Breathe I'm Hungry