Calories 238 cal
Total Fat 13 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Trans Fat 0 mg
Cholesterol 67 mg
Carbohydrates 8 g
Protein 21 g
Phosphorus 285 mg
Potassium 385 mg
Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
Calcium 89 mg
Catfish (boned and filleted) 6 5-ounce pieces
Panko bread crumbs
Red pepper flakes
1. Mix all the seasonings in small bowl and begin to sprinkle even amounts on both sides of fish.
2. Spread equal amounts of pesto (1 teaspoon each) on the topside of filets and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mix cheese, oil and bread crumbs and dredge pesto side of fish in the mixture until well coated.
4. Grease or spray baking sheet tray liberally with oil and lay fish pesto side up on sheet tray leaving space between filets.
5. Bake for 15–20 minutes at 400° F or until desired brownness on the bottom rack.
6. Let rest for 10 minutes after cooking and removing from tray to prevent fish from breaking.