Protein 3 g
Carbohydrates 24 g
Fat 12 g
Cholesterol 26 mg
Sodium 196 mg
Potassium 139 mg
Phosphorus 100 mg
Calcium 8 mg
Fiber 0.6 g
Unsalted butter, melted
Freshly grated Parmesan
Dried parsley flakes
Refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 (16-ounce) tube
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, Parmesan, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and salt; set aside.
4. Halve each of the 8 biscuits, making 16 pieces.
5. Roll each piece into a 5-inch rope, about 1/2-inch thick, and tie into a knot, tucking the ends.
6. Place knots onto the prepared baking sheet and brush each knot with half of the butter mixture.
7. Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
8. Serve immediately, brushed with remaining butter mixture.