Grated Parmesan Cheese
Finely Snipped Fresh Parsley
Vegetable Oil Spray
Chicken Breast Halves (Boneless; Skinless)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Lightly spray a rectangular baking sheet and slightly smaller cooling rack with vegetable oil spray.
3. Put rack on baking sheet.
4. Set aside.
5. In a food processor or blender, process bread into fine crumbs.
6. Pour into a shallow bowl.
7. Stir Parmesan, parsley, paprika, garlic powder, and thyme into crumbs.
8. Pour buttermilk into a shallow bowl.
9. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
10. Dip chicken into buttermilk, shake off excess liquid, dredge in crumbs, and shake off excess crumbs.
11. Put chicken on cooling rack. Spray each breast with vegetable oil spray.
12. Bake for 15 minutes, turn chicken, and bake for 10 minutes, or until done.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
KidneyBuzz.com would like to remind all of its members to always check with your Dietician before making any changes to your recommended diet
Don't forget to order you FREE official KidneyBuzz.com Impact Meal Recipe Book!