Fresh Green Beans
1. In a frying pan or saute pan, add 4-5 teaspoon water. Bring to boil.
2. Add Green Beans and lower heat to medium-high and cover.
3. When Green Beans are fork-tender, take off heat and drain water.
4. In another fry pan or saute pan, on medium high heat, saute olive oil, garlic and mushrooms for about 5-7 minutes.
5. Add Green Beans and toss.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
KidneyBuzz.com would like to remind all of its members to always check with your Dietician before making any changes to your recommended diet
Don't forget to order you FREE official KidneyBuzz.com Impact Meal Recipe Book!