Unsalted Butter (Softened)
Cream Cheese (Softened)
All-purpose White Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar and baking powder.
3. In a large bowl combine butter and cream cheese, and beat until light and fluffy.
4. Add dry ingredients to cream cheese mixture and blend well.
5. Roll dough to 1/4” thickness on lightly floured surface.
6. Cut with 1-1/2-inch fluted or round cutter.
7. Place 2” apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
8. Press center of each cookie slightly with your thumb and fill center with 1/4 teaspoon jam.
9. Bake for 10–12 minutes.
10. Remove from cookie sheet and place on a wire rack to cool.
11. Sift powdered sugar over top of cookie, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
KidneyBuzz.com would like to remind all of its members to always check with your Dietician before making any changes to your recommended diet.
This recipe was referenced from, Davita.