All-purpose White Flour
Mixed Frozen Berries (Thawed and Drained)
1. Whisk together the flour, egg whites, milk, salt and oil in a large bowl until smooth.
2. Lightly coat a skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the skillet.
3. Tilt the pan in a circular motion to allow the batter to spread to the edges.
4. Cook until the bottom is light brown, about 2 minutes.
5. Flip the crepe and place 2 tablespoons of the mixed berries in the center of the crepe; cook another 2 minutes.
6. Fold the crepe in half and remove with a spatula to a serving plate. Dust with confectioners’ sugar and serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
KidneyBuzz.com would like to remind all of its members to always check with your Dietician before making any changes to your recommended diet.
This recipe was referenced from, Davita.