Fresh Cod Fillets
Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
1. Place fillets in a two-quart rectangular baking dish.
2. Preheat oven to 450° F.
3. Chop onion.
4. Melt margarine in a small sauce pan. Add mushrooms and onion and cook over medium heat until tender.
5. Spoon mushroom mixture over fish.
6. Crush the dried thyme and sprinkle over fish.
7. Bake uncovered in oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
This recipe was referenced from, Davita.