Red Bell Pepper
1. Dice celery, carrot and bell pepper.
2. Combine the mayonnaise and onion powder in a small bowl.
3. Spread 2 tablespoons of the mixture over each tortilla.
4. In a separate bowl combine the diced vegetables.
5. Place 1/4 cup of vegetables and 2 ounces of chicken on one quarter of each tortilla.
6. Fold the outside edges of the tortillas inward and roll up like a burrito.
7. Secure each tortilla half with a toothpick and cut each tortilla roll in half.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
KidneyBuzz.com would like to remind all of its members to always check with your Dietician before making any changes to your recommended diet.
This recipe was referenced from, Davita.