All-purpose White Flour
Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
Splenda No Calorie Sweetener
1. Preheat oven to 350o F.
2. Grease and lightly flour a 9" x 13" pan.
3. Sift flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon together. Set aside.
4. Combine oil and Splenda® Sugar Blend for Baking. Add in one egg at a time, mixing after each egg is added.
5. Gradually add dry ingredients. Mix well.
6. Fold in shredded carrots.
7. Pour into baking pan and bake for 55 to 60 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
8. To make icing, combine butter and cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
9. Beat with a mixer until light and fluffy.
10. Gradually add Splenda® granulated sweetener while beating.
11. Add vanilla and mix well.
12. Spread icing on cake after it cools well.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING