Canned Artichoke Hearts (Drained; Chopped)
Canned Diced Pimento (Drained)
Green Onions (Thinly Sliced)
Grated Parmesan Cheese
Pita Bread Rounds (7” size)
1. Combine artichokes, pimentos, green onions, Parmesan cheese, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
2. Cover and chill for 8 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 350° F.
4. Split pita rounds open. Cut each half into quarters, making 8 wedges.
5. Place pita wedges on a baking sheet, smooth side down and spray with cooking spray.
6. Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
7. Cool pita wedges and set aside in airtight container until ready to serve.
8. Top each pita wedge with 1 tablespoon of Artichoke Relish.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
This recipe was referenced from, Davita.