Butter (divided use)
Raw Mushroom Pieces (Diced)
Canned Sweet Red Peppers (Diced)
Whipped Cream Cheese
Cheese (Your Choice)
1. Melt 1 teaspoon butter or margarine in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Add mushrooms and onion; sauté 5 minutes until onion is tender.
3. Stir in diced red pepper.
4. Remove vegetables from skillet and set aside.
5. Melt 1 teaspoon butter or margarine in the skillet.
6. Beat eggs, add Worcestershire sauce and cook over medium heat.
7. When eggs are partially cooked, top with vegetable mixture.
8. Place dollops of whipped cream cheese over vegetables. Continue cooking until eggs are set.
9. Remove from heat and fold omelet in half. Sprinkle with pepper.
10. Divide into two portions and serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING