Rib Celery (Cut Into 3 Pieces)
1. Remove giblets from cavity and wash chicken; trim extra skin and visible fat.
2. Sprinkle part of the pepper inside the cavity. Place onion and celery pieces inside cavity.
3. Sprinkle remaining pepper over chicken.
4. Place whole chicken in slow cooker, breast side down.
5. Cook on high setting for 4 hours, until thigh and leg easily pull away and meat easily comes of f the bones.
6. Remove skin and discard. Remove meat from bones and separate into 3 portions to use in suggested recipes listed below.
7. If desired, use stock from cooked chicken to make soup or freeze for later use in recipes.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
This recipe was referenced from, Davita.