Black Pepper (Divided Use)
Soft Bread Cubes
Center Loin Pork Chops (Cut 1-1/2" thick with a pocket)
Non-stick Cooking Spray
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Melt margarine in a saucepan.
3. Add water, celery, onion, parsley and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
4. Simmer until vegetables are tender.
5. Place bread cubes into a mixing bowl.
6. Add margarine mixture and mix well to combine.
7. Set aside.
8. Season pork chops with remaining black pepper.
9. In a skillet, brown chops on each side.
10. Divide bread mixture and stuff each chop.
11. If necessary, use a skewer or toothpick to keep chops closed.
12. Spray baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
13. Place chops in pan, cover, and bake for 1 hour.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING