Corn Taco Shells
Lean Ground (Or Shredded) Beef
Sharp Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
1. In a large frying pan, brown ground beef over medium heat.
2. Drain well, remove from pan and set aside.
3. Heat oil in pan.
4. Add 1/2 cup chopped onion and cook until clear.
5. Add garlic, cook and stir for one minute.
6. Add cooked beef back into pan. Stir in chili powder, pepper, cumin and Hot sauce.
7. Remove from heat and prepare tacos.
8. Add 1/4 cup meat mixture inside each taco shell.
9. Top with 2 tablespoons lettuce, 1 tablespoon each tomato, cheese and remaining onion.
(Can substitute for chicken or vegetarian tacos.)
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING