Skinless Chicken Breasts
fresh basil (Chopped)
Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
Mrs. Dash® Salt-free Seasoning
Fresh Basil Sprigs (Optional Garnish)
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Place chicken breast halves in a glass baking pan.
3. Pierce each breast with a fork several times to allow mixture to season and flavor as it cooks.
4. Melt butter in a glass mixing bowl in the microwave.
5. Start at 15 seconds and stir to distribute heat.
6. To melted butter, add basil, parmesan cheese, garlic powder and Mrs. Dash®. Stir mixture with a fork or whisk.
7. Pour mixture evenly over chicken breasts making sure parmesan cheese is smoothly distributed.
8. Baked uncovered, basting every 10 minutes with mixture from the pan, for a total of about 25 minutes or until juices in chicken are clear, not pink.
9. Dice chicken to bite-sized pieces.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING