Lean Ground Beef
Saltine-type Crackers (Unsalted; Crushed)
Onion, (Finely Chopped)
Liquid Nondairy Creamer
Ground Black Pepper
Apple Cider Vinegar
Nonstick Cooking Spray
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Coat a loaf pan lightly with nonstick cooking spray or oil.
3. In large bowl, combine ground beef, egg, finely crushed crackers, onion, nondairy creamer and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Form into a loaf and place in loaf pan. Bake for 40 minutes.
5. To make topping sauce, mix catsup, brown sugar, vinegar and milk in a small bowl.
6. Remove cooked meatloaf from oven and cover with sauce.
7. Return pan to oven and bake for 10 additional minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160° F.
8. Slice into 6 portions before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING