All-purpose White Flour
Low-sodium Chicken Broth
1 tablespoon Fresh Rosemary (Chopped)
rosemary twigs and lemon slices for garnish
1. Mix flour and pepper in a zip-top bag.
2. Coat pork in the mixture, shake off excess.
3. Heat oil over medium-high heat.
4. Add pork, cooking for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown and no longer pink in middle when tested with a sharp knife.
5. Remove to serving plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
6. Add lemon juice, chicken broth and rosemary to skillet.
7. Stir and bring to a boil over high heat.
8. Boil for 3 to 4 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
9. Pour the sauce over pork and serve right away.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING