Dried Bread Crumbs
Fish (Cut into bite-sized pieces)
1. Heat the oven to 500F degrees.
2. In a shallow dish, mix the salt and milk.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the bread crumbs, basil, and oregano.
4. Dip the fish pieces in the milk, and then roll them in the bread crumb mixture.
5. Place the fish in a nonstick baking dish.
6. Pour the melted margarine over the fish and bake 10-12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Serve with rice and/or salad.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING