3oz. Salmon Fillets
Reduced Sodium, Fat-Free Chicken Broth
1. Cut the salmon into 6 pieces.
2. Place all pieces in a plastic bag.
3. Add the flour, salt, and pepper and shake to coat well.
4. Discard the unused flour mixture.
5. Heat the oil in a large skillet.
6. Brown the salmon pieces lightly for 2 minutes on each side.
7. Remove salmon from skillet and place on a plate.
8. Add the water, chicken broth, lime juice, and capers to the skillet and bring the mixture to a boil.
9. Stir well and add the salmon back to the skillet.
10. Reduce the heat and cook the salmon until done, about 5-10 minutes.
Serve with a side of green beans and garden salad.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING