Chicken Drumsticks (Skinless)
Chicken Broth (Reduced-sodium; Fat-free)
1. Season the chicken with the pepper, thyme, sage, and celery seeds.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the onion and garlic and saute for 2 min.
3. Add the chicken and brown on both sides.
4. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
5. Make a paste out of the flour and broth.
6. Add the paste to the pan drippings.
7. Stir until thick.
8. Return the chicken to the skillet and mix well.
9. Cook for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING