Ground Black Pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Tear off 4 large squares of foil and spray with non-stick spray.
3.Place vegetables on the foil slightly off center.
4. Place a fish portion on top of the vegetables.
5. Fold the foil over and crimp the edges to make an envelope or pouch and place the foil packets on a baking sheet.
6. Place in the middle of the oven and bake about 12 minutes (3 to 5 minutes longer if fish is very thick).
7. Fish should separate easily with a fork.
8. Removed the pouches and place directly onto plates.
9. Open carefully as there will be a lot of steam.
Serve over a bed of Mushroom Rice Pilaf
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
This recipe was referenced from, Fresenius Medical Care.