Green Bell Peppers
Thick and Chunky Mild Salsa
Mrs. Dash® Onion Herb Seasoning
Soft White Bread Crumbs
1. Cut peppers in half from stem to bottom.
2. Remove seeds.
3. Parboil 4 minutes.
4. In a large frying pan cook ground beef.
5. Remove meat and reserve.
6. Discard pan drippings.
7. Sauté onion in margarine until translucent.
8. Add salsa, Mrs. Dash® herb seasoning, cooked rice and meat.
9. Stir to combine.
10. Stuff green pepper halves with the meat and rice mixture, and place them into a shallow baking dish.
11. Add 1/2 cup water to the pan.
12. Combine bread crumbs, poultry seasoning and melted margarine.
13. Sprinkle over stuffed peppers.
14. Cover and bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
15. Uncover and bake 5 minutes until browned.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
1 Half Pepper
Feel free to submit any daily recipe suggestions that you would like to share with the community, or your thoughts about the Impact Meal of the day.
This recipe was referenced from, Davita Care.