Jalapeno (Finely Diced)
Ground Black Pepper
Olive Oil (Extra Virgin)
Smoked Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
1. Heat oil in a large sauté pan.
2. Combine the first 5 ingredients and 2tbsp of olive oil in a medium size bowl.
3. Form 6 equal-sized burger patties and lightly brush them with the remaining 2tbsp of olive oil.
4. Cook the burgers for 5-7 minutes per side, flipping once.
5. Top each burger with about 2tbsp of cheese and melt in a oven.
6. Serve each burger on a toasted bun.
Tastes good with a side of salad and/or mock mashed potatoes.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
This recipe was referenced from, Aaron McCargo of Fresenius Medical Care North America.