Chopped Green Bell Pepper
Lean Ground Turkey Breast
Red Pepper Flakes
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the onion and bell pepper until translucent.
2. Add the turkey and cook about 5 minutes.
3. Drain off any fat.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Simmer 15 minutes and serve on buns.
6. To reduce the sodium content of this recipe, use salt-free tomato sauce.
Serve with a side of Coleslaw
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
2 x 2-inch square
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
This recipe was referenced from, Fabiola Demps RD, LD, and Roniece Weaver. MS, RD, LD.