96% Extra-Lean Ground Beef Or Ground Turkey Breast
Taco Seasoning Mix
Baked Tortilla Chips
Fat-Free Sour Cream
Fat-Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Optional)
1. Brown the beef in a nonstick skillet until it crumbles.
2. Drain the fat from the beef.
3.Add the taco seasoning, salsa, and water.
4. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
5. Layer the salad on plates in this order: Chips, meat, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, and cheese.
6. Add taco sauce, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
This recipe was referenced from, Fabiola Demps RD, LD, and Roniece Weaver. MS, RD, LD.