Lean Boneless Sirloin
Dry Red Wine (Optional)
1. Rub the beef with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
2. Mix together with wine (optional), parsley, and oregano.
3. Pour over the meat and marinate, turning often.
4. Remove the steak from the marinade and pat dry with a paper towel.
5. Discard the marinade.
6. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet and saute the mushrooms on high heat, turning frequently, for 3 minutes.
7. Add steak and saute for 4-7 minutes on each side, depending on desired doneness.
Serve with side of asparagus and mock mashed potatoes.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Serves 8 people
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
This recipe was referenced from, Fabiola Demps RD, LD, and Roniece Weaver. MS, RD, LD.