Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
Chopped Green Bell Pepper
Gravy Browning Sauce
1. Season the chicken with pepper.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the chicken for 2-3 minutes per side until done.
3. Remove and keep warm under foil.
4. Cook the onion, green pepper, and garlic for 5 minutes.
5. Stir in flour and enough gravy browning sauce (such as Kitchen Bouquet) to make the gravy a desired color.
6. Add water and stir as the gravy thickens.
8. Cook until gravy is of desired consistency and serve over chicken.
9. Or, if desired, return the chicken to the skillet to heat thoroughly and then serve.
Serve with a side of brown rice and salad.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
This recipe was referenced from, Fabiola Demps RD, LD, and Roniece Weaver. MS, RD, LD.