A Drained Can of Red Salmon
Diced Green Bell Pepper
Chopped Fresh Parsley
1. In a medium bowl, break the salmon into small pieces with a fork.
2. Remove all bones in the skin.
3. Add the onion, bell pepper, parsley, lemon juice, egg substitute, bread, and pepper.
4. Form the mixture into four patties.
5. Heat the oil in a medium skillet and cook the patties over medium heat.
6. Brown for 3 minutes on each side and serve.
Serve with a salad.
*Feel free to squirt fresh lemon over the fried croquettes based upon diet and taste preference.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
This recipe was referenced from, Fabiola Demps RD, LD, and Roniece Weaver. MS, RD, LD.