2 12oz. Packages
Ground Black Pepper
Unsalted Vegetable Broth
Frozen Corn Kernels
1. Season your tofu with pepper and add bay leaf and lemon juice.
2. Heat oil in a Dutch Oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and bay leaf
3. Pour in broth, and bring to a boil.
4. Add corn kernels, frozen peas, and diced celery.
5. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Combine tofu and cook for about 3 minutes or until tofu is thoroughly hot.
7. Cook, stirring often for about 1 minute.
8. Meanwhile, cook 2 cups of brown instant rice to package directions.
Serve stew over brown.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING