Chicken Breast Cut Into Thin Strips
Low Sodium Teriyaki Sauce
Sugar or Sugar Substitute (In Case of Diabetes)
Frozen Asian Vegetable Blend
1. Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Cook chicken strips on medium-high heat for 7-8 minutes while stirring occasionally.
3. Combine teriyaki sauce, water, cornstarch, and sugar.
4. Mix well.
5. Add to the chicken with the vegetables and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat to medium and cook 7 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
7. Serve over brown rice or quinoa.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
The Meal Serves 4