Light Dill Weed Salad Dressing
Cucumber, Peeled, Seeded, and Chopped
Radish, Finely Chopped
Light Tuna Packed in Water (no salt)
7 Inch Tortillas
1. In a medium bowl, combine salad dressing, dill, and pepper. Stir in chopped cucumber and radish.
2. Add drained tuna into mixture vegetable mixture.
3. Spread tuna and vegetables across one tortilla.
4. Put the lettuce on top of the spread and carefully roll the tortilla into a wrap.
5. Repeat with the second tortilla.
Serve à la carte.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Feel free to submit any daily recipe suggestions that you would like to share with the community, or your thoughts about the Impact Meal of the day.
This recipe was referenced from, Fresenius Medical Care.