Preferred Ground Meat (turkey, beef, or pork)
1. Place ground meat in a large bowl.
2. Mix seasonings and combine thoroughly with meat.
3. Add water and mix well by hand.
4. Use hands to form meat into 10 patties.
5. Fry or boil until fully cooked.
6. The raw patties may be wrapped and frozen for later use.
You can make a homemade breakfast sandwich with 1 sausage, 1 egg, and an English Muffin.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Feel free to submit any daily recipe suggestions that you would like to share with the community, or your thoughts about the Impact Meal of the day.
This recipe was referenced from, Fresenius Medical Care.