Diced Green and Red Bell Peppers
Sliced Green Onions
1. Place oil in medium skillet and heat over medium heat.
2. Add vegetables to skillet, sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Add egg to vegetables. Cook 2 to 3 minutes until firm enough to flip.
4. Gently turn over to cook other side.
5. Wrap tortilla in paper towel and warm in microwave for 30 seconds.
6. Place warm tortilla on serving plate, fill with half of the cooked egg, and roll the tortilla firmly.
7. Repeat with second tortilla.
*Note: you can also gently scramble the eggs with vegetables.
Serve with cranberry juice.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Feel free to submit any daily recipe suggestions that you would like to share with the community, or your thoughts about the Impact Meal of the day.
This recipe was referenced from, Fresenius Medical Care.