Lean and Boneless 3oz. Pork Chops
Peeled and Sliced Tart Apples
1. Combine the sugar, cornstarch, and allspice in a small saucepan.
2. Add water and cook over low heat until thick.
3. Stir constantly.
4. Mix in the fruit juices.
5. Remove from heat and set aside.
6. Combine the flour and pepper.
7. Dredge the pork chops in the flour mixture.
8. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, and brown the chops quickly on both sides.
9. Pour in juice mixture, chopped onion, and apple slices over your pork chops and cover with pan top.
10. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until the chops and apple slices are tender.
This dish feeds 4 people. You may consider serving it with string beans and Mock Mashed Potatoes (recipe listed in previous impact meal).
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
KidneyBuzz.com would like to remind all of its members to always check with your Dietician before making any changes to your recommended diet
Don't forget to order you FREE official KidneyBuzz.com Impact Meal Recipe Book!