Almond Purpose Flour
Dry Quick Cooking Oats
Sugar or Stevia
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
3. Mix 6 six ingredients in a bowl to distribute baking soda and salt.
4. In a second bowl beat the egg whites, water and oil.
5. Stir into the dry ingredients until just moistened, batter will be lumpy.
6. Fold in blueberries.
7. Fill paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
8. Combine the 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and sprinkle over muffins.
9. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes.
10. Cool 5 minutes in pan before removing to a wire rack.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Feel free to submit any daily recipe suggestions that you would like to share with the community, or your thoughts about the Impact Meal of the day.
This recipe was referenced from, Fresenius Medical Care.