Fresh Lemon Juice
Thinly Sliced Red Onion
Dried Dill Weed
Medium Shrimp (Cooked, Shelled, Cleaned, and Deveined)
1. In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, and lemon juice.
2. Add the the sliced onions, sugar, and dill shrimp.
3. Toss to coat.
4. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
5. If your sauce is very soupy then drain the shrimp mix in a large strainer to remove excess.
6. Return to a clean serving bowl and serve with toothpicks so others can help themselves.
*Note: This recipe can be served as a light topping over pasta, salad, or plain lettuce.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Feel free to submit any daily recipe suggestions that you would like to share with the community, or your thoughts about the Impact Meal of the day.
This recipe was referenced from, Fresenius Medical Care.