Medium or Short Grain Rice
1. Place rice and non-dairy creamer in large pot and bring to a boil.
2. Cover and simmer until rice is tender yet firm. This will take about 40 to 50 minutes.
3. Stir occasionally to prevent the rice from scorching on the bottom of your sauce pan.
4. Whisk together eggs, evaporated milk and vanilla/
5. Gradually stir in the hot rice mixture until all is incorporated.
6. Return the mixture to the pot and cook on very low heat.
7. Stir constantly until mixture thickens.
8. Be sure to scrape the complete bottom (corners and sides) of the pot as your mixture cooks.
9. Place cooked pudding in a serving bowl or personal dessert dish. Eat immediately or refrigerate.
10. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Feel free to submit any daily recipe suggestions that you would like to share with the community, or your thoughts about the Impact Meal of the day.
This recipe was referenced from, Fresenius Medical Care.