Lean Ground Pork
Lean Ground Beef
Ground Black Pepper
Unbaked Refrigerated Pie Shell
1 9-inch Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Bake pie shell according to package directions.
3. In medium size skillet, cook ground pork, beef, and onion until done.
4. Drain well.
5. Place mixture into pie shell.
6. Top with mashed potatoes and spread evenly over meat mixture.
7. Bake for approximately 20 minutes until heated through and topping is lightly browned.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Feel free to submit any daily recipe suggestions that you would like to share with the community, or your thoughts about the Impact Meal of the day.
This recipe was referenced from, Fresenius Medical Care.