1. Combine pepper, paprika, onion, and garlic powders in small bowl.
2. Rub seasoning into all sides of pork.
3. Place pork into slow cooker. Sprinkle with parsley.
4. Add enough water to slow cooker to measure 1/4 to 1/2 inches deep.
5. Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours.
6. Remove from cooking liquid and shred meat using two forks.
Serve over a bed of rice.
*Note: Shredded pork can be used in a variety of ways including in soup, salad, or create a high protein breakfast by adding it to scrambled eggs.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING