Fresh Lime Juice
Low Fat Chicken Broth
Minced Jalapeno Pepper
Pre-Cut Chicken Breasts Halves
1. Combine lime juice, chicken broth, jalapeno pepper, and shallots in a small saucepan.
2. Cook over medium heat, reducing liquid by half.
3. Stir in honey and cook for an additional minute.
4. Season with black pepper.
5. Brush glaze onto chicken breasts and cook on grill or broil.
6.Continue brushing chicken with glaze until thoroughly cooked.
Served with rice and a warm flour tortilla.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Feel free to submit any daily recipe suggestions that you would like to share with the community, or your thoughts about the Impact Meal of the day.
This recipe was referenced from, Fresenius Medical Care.